My nickname is Pella. Pella is a Dravidian word that means, "elephant". Dravidian is an ancient language still spoken in southern India, and elephants are my favourite animals. Now you know.
Why am I here?Edit
I am one of the heaviest editors at TrainStation Wiki, a Wikia built around a fun train game. Lately, we've had requests to add multilingual capabilities to the site. After two weeks of research, I finally discovered WLB. I became a Brigadier, and I hope to take much of what I learn here back to TS Wiki.
- I am a native speaker of American English.
- I am highly proficient with spelling and grammar. I even belong to a Facebook group called Language Snobs ’Я’ Us.
- I prefer to use British English spellings when I write.
- I studied Spanish for three years in high school, and I have communicated with people in Spanish in countries around the world (Babel 2).
- I know tiny bits and pieces and words and phrases of: French, German, Italian, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Tagalog, and Gaelic (Babel 0-1).
- ↑ My entire knowledge of Dravidian consists of this one word. Sorry.