Extra information: for the first one, I want to know what it says, for the second one I was wondering if it says anything about an omake or something like that.
Done to ENGRISH -- Dear WLB members, Would you please re-translate or correct them?
- The Twitter says the "Anime Box"  has an extra story: Yamada is Yamazaki, and Yamazaki is Yamada. --Plover-Y (talk) 2015-12-05 12:01 (UTC)
- Text bottom right: 山田竜が如く "Like a Ryu Yamada"; this is a parody on Yakuza (video game) (Japanese title: 龍が如く Ryū ga Gotoku, "Like a Dragon").
- 歌舞伎町一番街: Kabukicho First Avenue at wikipedia:Kabukichō, Tokyo - https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kabukicho-Sinjyuku-Tokyo_2014.JPG
- Text top right: イメージです "this is an image" (captain obvious?)
- Left character: 宮下くん "Miyashita-kun"
- Middle character: 黒田くん "Kuroda-kun"
- Right character: 金谷くん "Kanaya-kun"
- Tweet text:
- Title page:
- Manga preview:
I tried to correct and fill out some of this. I hope it helps. Ploverさん did a wonderful job, I would never have gotten the Yakuza thing or the street name!