Wiki: Most of these characters in the game Overwatch speak in their own language but I really like to write down what they say in their original language. It's not a translation, is more writing down what the characters are saying so I can put these catchphrases in the Wikia.
Signature: Cyanide3 10:00, February 11, 2016 (UTC)
- French (1:26)
- Phrase around Minute 1:26
- Phrase around Minute 1:42
- Phrase around Minute 1:49
- Japanese Done
- The original catchphrases are here in this video
- Next is around 0:50. The next like "Gleichgewicht der Seele."
- "Jai!" (I think it's "若伊" but I am not sure)
- Next would be in 1:02 "Not good enough."
- Last thing is in 1:11 "Damnit!"
Item: Translation (please correct!)
Japanese original phrase (Romaji)
FAIRER KAMPF: Come, give me a fair chance! (or Come, let us fight with ( a ) good grace!)
fr:Un battle royal.
ja: いざ、尋常に勝負！ (Iza, jinjō ni shōbu!)
GLEICHGEWICHT DER SEELE: Balance of the soul.
fr: Balance de l'âme.
ja: 我が魂は (Wa ga tamashii wa)
nl: Balans van de ziel.
JA!: YES! (de:JA!)
ja: よし！ (Yoshi!)
NICHT GUT GENUG: Not good enough.
fr: Ne suffisait pas.
ja: まだまだ (Mada mada, lit. still; still more; much more)
nl: Niet goed genoeg.
ja: くそぉっ！ (Kuso!)