If there are no translators JA-ES, we accept translation into English.
Extra information: Quiero confirmar la traducción, necesito saber si en las dos primeras páginas los términos 空間 y 時空間 se pueden usar como Dimensión, también el significado es decir el concepto en que se usan.
Signature: Dariel Senju (talk) 02:58, November 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for answering this request so promptly. I would also like to finish the most appropriate translation of two kanji in particular from the third page which are:
- 海 = I understand that this is the ocean kanji, but I want to confirm that it does mean that.
- 地 = Can this kanji be translated as a continent? It has come out to me that it means earth or land, but I want to know to what amount of the same refers kanji (an island, country, continent) or if it only refers to land in general without having a specification of the amount of it.
- Thanks in advance. --Dariel Senju (talk) 02:26, November 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Well I think that's all, thanks for the help given.--Dariel Senju (talk) 18:02, November 21, 2017 (UTC)