Extra information: I need the kanji and romaji of Memory Dive, also I want to know if there's a difference between the two and if it's a separate power from Time Travel. early thanks.
Signature: Animaltamer710:24, June 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Memory Dive =
- Actually, in the last page linked they write it
過去潜入(Memorī daivu). Both times it's supposed to be read "Memorī daibu" but the kanji mean something slightly different:
- Plover's version (p6) says "submerging into memories"
- The one I saw on p11 says "submerging into the past"
- I think it's a limited form of time travel, where the character can only go to the past (not to the future), and it also seems like they are not seen by the other characters when they're in the past, though I have only checked the 3 pages provided so I don't know for sure.
- YATTA ヽ( ° ヮ° )ﾉ ☆ 2016年06月29日、16:43:47