Items: Hello there, I need some help translating these two images:
I'd really appreciate the help!
Signature: Okaminarutofan999 (talk) 09:44, August 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Zmario-san helped me about translating 「痛みを胸にしまい込む」. Thanks ^-^
- Done — corrected to represent the original text more accurately.
YATTA ヽ( ° ヮ° )ﾉ ☆ 2015年10月12日、10:32:54
Anohana novels Volume 1 summary (2nd image)
- Original text
- At the end of summer, a girl appeared
- We always got along so well……. They became high school students now, and the distance from when they had been chlidhood friends had grown apart unnoticedly. However, one girl had not changed since then and to make the dream of this "Menma" come true, they come together once more. The widely received anime from Fuji Television's "noitaminA" has been novelized by scriptwriter Mari Okada herself. The long-awaited Volume 1 containing episodes original to the novel.
Anohana novels Volume 2 summary (1st image)
- Original text
- Will Menma's wish be granted?
- To make the dream of Menma, the girl who suddenly returned, come true, her old childfood friends who are now high school students gather once more. But every single one of them has grief locked away in their chest...... So will Menma's wishes be granted? "A novel edition of the widely received anime from the [anime's] scriptwriter herself would be nice" completed. This novel also contains lots of original episodes. The cover illustration has been illustrated especially by Masayoshi Tanaka from character design!
- お願いを叶える： to grant a wish, to answer a prayer, to fulfill a dream, to make a dream come true
- Mari Okada (岡田麿里 Okada Mari) — on English Wikipedia • on Japanese Wikipedia
- お願いが叶う： a wish is granted, a prayer is answered, a request is fulfilled, a dream comes true
- Widely received anime = Anohana
- Masayoshi Tanaka (田中将賀 Tanaka Masayoshi) — on Japanese Wikipedia