Items: パールドウ・ブリュー 積尸気冥界波 黒雷のコイオス
Extra information: パールドウ・ブリュー (in Dutch)
- パールドウ・ブリュー could be a lot of things. It seems like "パールドウ" refers to "Paard" (Dutch for "horse"), the other part could be "Bru" or "Blue" or "Bleu" or "Blieux" or "Belew" or "Brew" or anything that sounds similar. I don't think we can back-transcribe.
- 積尸気冥界波 Stack corpses spirit, dark world wave? (wth?!)
- 黒雷のコイオス Coeus of the black lightning
- About 積尸気冥界波
- 積尸気 is the name of Praesepe in Chinese, and Chinese thought Praesepe is a ghost or demon riding in a carriage and likened its appearance to a "cloud of pollen blown from willow catkins." (See also: wikipedia:Beehive Cluster#History)
- 冥界 - underworld, or dark world as Yatalu-san wrote (See also: wikipedia:Yomi ?) --Plover-Y (talk) 2016-05-05 02:10 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.