- 天帝ゼウス romaji: "Tentei Zeusu" // translation: heavenly emperor Zeus // notes:
- 天帝 itself also means "Shangdi" or "God"
- 天帝星 (tenteisei, sei being the character for star/planet) is Polaris or the North Star, if you like trivia
- 冥王ハーデス romaji: "Meiō Hādesu" // translation: dark king Hades // notes:
- 冥王 itself already refers to the god Hades/Pluto
- 冥王星 (meiōsei, sei being the character for star/planet) is the dwarf planet Pluto
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.