Items: Project:Interlanguage links
Extra information: Please add a translation in both columns of the table under section "Translations". Information about what it's used for, can be found on the page itself.
- Done -Mr_Creeper500 (Spam Target) 17:43, October 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Done File:Icon-Scots.png For the Spanish translations, I searched for the preferred terminology, but on the Spanish Wikipedia and MediaWiki it differed. I decided to use the "enlace interlingüístico" from Wikipedia, but if anyone has a more suitable translation, please add it instead. --Dser (talk) 15:02, September 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Done The word "Interlanguage Links" is an international word for the german Wikias too. Cyanide3 20:36, October 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Done Vengir (talk) 09:45, October 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Done Abdullah Al Noman (talk) 06:51, December 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Done ∰ High Goddess Venus-Afrodite-Finelia Ω Mighty Ruler of the Gods ⊛ ( talk ) Ꮻ 23:45, February 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Done Brandon Pow (talk) 06:16, February 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Done Talk Mix Gerder Contributions
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.