- Sign in/sign up on translatewiki.net
- Make sure you are logged in.
- Make sure you have a user page, preferably with some useful information on it, like which language(s) you will be working on, and a link to the user page in your main wiki, or another location where you can be reached.
- Consider confirming your e-mail address.
- New requests are at the top of the page. Please indicate the language you would like to translate into.
- After you have translator rights, you can add your name to the portal of your language.
- You only need to get translator rights once. When you are a translator for one language, you are able (and allowed if you understand the language) to translate in other languages as well.
Most of these steps are covered by http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:FirstSteps.
Get started with translating!Edit
Go to http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:Wikia and have fun translating all features of Wikia into your language!
For any questions you can discuss this article or ask any admin on this wiki.