|tr s t tw|
The Wikia International Discord server is a chat functionality created by and for Fandom users all over the world. It is not officially affiliated with Fandom or with the Wikia Language Brigade.
- Click this invite link to enter our server: https://discord.gg/CWbREjG
- You can use Discord in a browser tab; desktop programs and apps are also available.
- Staff: Fandom Staff members — verified through an official communication tool (Fandom or Slack)
- Chanops: channel operators — consist mostly of Fandom Helpers + Ransom (who created Wikia Community server)
- WLB: Wikia Language Brigadiers — users who are also members of this wiki
- Members: Wikians — anyone who has a Fandom user account
- To become a member, ask a chanop and provide them with a link to your Fandom user profile
- If you're not comfortable sharing who you are on Fandom in public, you can do the above in private messages
- Bots: not real people :(
- QQX: any group with a language code are people who either speak that language, or who have asked to be added to that group; no extra rights, just for clarity
- You can ask a chanop to add a certain language as your role, even if you do not speak it.
- You can ask a chanop to remove a certain language from your roles, even if you speak it.
- You can ping any users by e.g.
@ja, but don't overuse it!
- Mute: group blocked from using
#voicebecause they use it too much for non-voice chatter
#voice, any language is allowed.
#internationalcan be used for any general conversations.
#dankserves for testing and using bot commands or making memes.
#voiceis only an aid for people who are connected to a voice channel (Alpha or Beta)
- In language-specific channels, please only use that language.
- You can ask
@Yatalu#6467to add a new language channel, if you speak that language fluently.
- You can ask
Betacan both be used for voice chat; after connecting, feel free to let
#voiceknow which language your conversations will be in, so people can decide whether or not to join.
- When you are inactive in a voice channel for a while, the server will automatically move you to
- Be welcoming and respectful to everyone, noob or veteran, interested visitor or Fandom, green or orange alike
- Keep strong language for yourself if it's not necessary (and "necessary" is defined by the chanops)
- Move on from a topic if some people are uncomfortable with it
- Avoid dominating a channel with 1 single topic for several hours
- Do not bring drama or arguments from Fandom onto any of the channels
- Be tolerant about other cultures and customs, and people from other nations or walks of life
Tl;dr behave and be nice!